Happy 4th of July & A Snafu

Hi everyone!

In my last post, I showed you the pretty corbels I scored in the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby.  I am planning to hang them in my kitchen archway, but I hit an installation snafu and I am patiently(?) waiting for my hubby to help me out with them.  I promise I will share them installed and looking glorious soon!

In the meantime, July 4th is knocking at our door - where has the summer gone? I hope you enjoy the 4th and spend it celebrating any way you choose - which is truly the American way. God bless America!








Thanks for stopping by,






Join me here:
Talk of the Town
Saturday Sparks

Comments

  1. Jane I love your 4th of July decor. Wishing you a great 4th tomorrow.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Patriotic bird! Happy July 4th and God Bless the USA! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth, Jane. Love your birdie and tier tray...so much fun.
    I've been missing my hometown parades and family---nice to see you post, hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5