Cold Weather Cozy

 Hi friends!

It's been cold here in Kentucky and we even got a few inches of snow this morning. Winter has definitely shown up here and around the country! I actually enjoy cold weather and hunkering down in the house with warm sweaters, cozy  blankets and a steamy drink. 

I have been working on a little kitchen refresh that I'm hoping to share in a few days. In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy a few pictures of our living room fireplace area.





I hope you all stay warm and have a terrific weekend! I made some homemade chicken soup this morning and it has been simmering away on the stove top - it smells so good on this blustery January day. I'm looking forward to having some for supper tonight!

Thanks for stopping by,


Join me at a party or two:






Comments

  1. love your place looks so cozy I have that same cup as well. Thanks for sharing come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room definitely looks cozy. We have been hunkering down at nights with our fireplace and I have been enjoying my cross stitch projects. Look forward to seeing what your redo will be like. Stay warm my friend. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your copper coffee pot...just warms up that ottoman. I bet you keep those sconces lit all the time on our gray days! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5