Softening Color Palette

Hi everyone!

I don't know about you all, but 2020 has found me simplifying and clearing out some (but not all!) of the clutter in my house.  Early on, I kind of felt a softer color palette was in order.  I put much of my more colorful decor away. It seemed peaceful.

As time as gone by, I've kept the softer color palette but I am adding some pops of color here and there.

Here are a few snaps of what's happening at Farago Farm...





See the red showing up in the last pic?!

Next up, we recently re-did our den - transforming the dark and dated color scheme, to a lighter farmhouse style with a small injection of cozy color.  I hoping you will come back on Wednesday to take a look.


Join me here:

Inspire Me Tuesday
Metamorphosis Monday
Lou Liu Girls Fabulous Party

Comments

  1. Love your fireplace all lit up. So very pretty! There is something about twinkling lights at night that give a room its ambiance. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fireplace looks lovely.....love your little houses and the lights, so pretty.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fireplace mantel is so pretty all lite up. You know me I am cheering you on with going more neutral. Love the farmhouse look too. Have a great rest of the week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Refresh On The Dining Buffet

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts