Computer Issues - But Some Before Pics

 Hi friends,

I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday as promised.  I bought a new computer and spent most of the day on the phone with tech support trying to work out some problems (as in user errors, lol).  I finally got up and running last night, only to find the photos I wanted to use did not save to my SD. Ugh!

However, I still wanted to get a post up for you all.  We recently gave our den a facelift.  It hadn't been changed in quite a while and the orange ceiling/brown walls were feeling way too dark.  The walls were brown, the floor was brown, the furniture was brown! After two coats of primer and three coats of a subtle, ice cream color, things were brightening up and looking so much fresher.

We also added a beadboard accent wall, topped with a bit of wine paint above the picture rail.

Here are some work in progress pictures.  I hope to figure out my picture issue  and can show you the pretty after shots soon.







Hope you will join me again soon,

Jane

Comments

  1. It is looking great Jane. I love beadboard and the nice look it gives to a room. Happy 4th.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beadboard. Have some in our kitchen. I am not computer savvy either, so I would be useless trying to figure something out. So glad you got your issue solved. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. hire a hacker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5