Fall Home Tour/Entry & Living Room

Hi friends!

I am so happy you stopped by to see what I've done around our home for fall.  We built this home in 2021 when we moved from Wisconsin to northern Kentucky to be near our daughter, son in law and new grandson.

Welcome in! Today I am sharing the front entry and our living room spaces. 

As you enter through our front door, on the left side is our stacked stone wall - one of my favorite features of our home.  Copper rust and green is one of the main color schemes in our home year round, so the decor really takes center stage in the fall with just a few additions.


Across from the stone wall you will find a console table overflowing with fall decor and vintage items.





I absolutely adore our fireplace sconces - they use long Edison bulbs and look so cozy at night. They were an inexpensive Home Depot online find.



The little rocker was my mom's and always sat by my parents fireplace. Our nieces, nephews and our daughter all took turns sitting in it over the years. It is so sweet to have it now by my own fireplace knowing our grandson will soon be sitting there. 




This cute secretary desk was an inexpensive Facebook Marketplace find and fills this small space perfectly. The little electric candle is on a timer and adds a homey glow after dark. The fabric jack o lanterns were found at a cute primitive shop while we were on a recent vacation in Gatlinburg, TN.  They were handmade by the shop owner. 


You can see a sneak peek of our main bedroom - it has a cute little "entryway" that is so fun to decorate.  I will share that later this week when we tour the bedrooms.




This - obviously! - is a view from the living room looking into our kitchen. 




That's a wrap on my entry and living room Fall 2022 tour. I hope you will come back soon for my kitchen and laundry room tour.


Joining these link parties:


Comments

  1. Well I can see myself curled p in that comfy chair by your fireplace with that throw over my lap stitching or reading a book by that nice fireplace. Your decor is so welcoming and thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great week and enjoy the Fall weather. Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your home is really beautiful. I love the stacked stone walls and fireplace and the colors you have chosen look so rich with it all..Happy Fall, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! This is so beautiful! I can just imagine how pretty your whole house is. I found your featured post on Linda's link-up. I hope you have a wonderful autumn filled with God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so pretty! I love that you hung decor on the back side of your chest. That's a very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5