Fall Home Tour/Kitchen

 Hi friends!

I am so glad you are here to see what's up in my kitchen for fall 2022. Grab that pumpkin spice or your favorite fall drink and enjoy the tour! 

Let's make a quick stop at the coffee bar!


And light a fall candle! This one is Snicker doodle by Warm Glow Candle Company.














This chair had been in my husband's office until recently. We purchased a sleeper sofa for that room last week, so I was very happy to bring this beautiful chair into our kitchen!



We have a cute corner chalkboard and table & chairs for our sweet 16 month old grandson.

We made the lantern holder from an old bed post that belonged to my parents.




The view outside our kitchen windows right now is heavenly! 





My friend Erin made me the cute hot cocoa cutting board.






Again, thank you so much for stopping by and visiting my fall kitchen tour. I will be back soon with our master bedroom all decked out for fall. Hope y'all will stop back!


Join me at these link parties:




Comments

  1. It candle season Horray!!! We have one lit right now. Your home is so warm and inviting. Way to go! Jnice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, first off THANK YOU for visiting my blog today...I so wish we would have connected when you lived here.
    I love your style of decorating...so fresh!! I LOVE your dining room light. It's so different and has a very retro look or even a Victorian look - I can't really say which, possibly in between those styles. But I so love it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your sweet touches, and the buffet really makes you want to fill your plate and have a cup of coffee...Very inviting! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute fall decorating ideas. Hope you start sharing with us at the Farmhouse Friday link party too! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I loved your kitchen fall tour. What a beautiful room and that fall landscape outside your window is breathtaking. Mason's Corner, what fun. Brings back some wonderful memories for me when Jake was little. Enjoy him, they grow up so fast. Happy Fall..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane your home looks so cozy!!! Love all of the touches! Feel free to stop by my weekly party and link up with us! https://www.ourtinynest.com/2022/10/12/wednesday-link-party317/ Have a fantastic weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness! This is just gorgeous! I love your beautiful home. I am visiting from the farmhouse link-up and will be subscribing now. God bless you this autumn season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your fall tour ~ pretty decor throughout! Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Refresh On The Dining Buffet

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts