Sweet Easter Centerpiece

 Hi y'all!

I thought I'd share my centerpiece today. We host Sunday dinner each week for our family, so I love putting together a special table.  This week it's a few bunnies, mixed with magnolia leaves and pussywillow branches on a stone ware platter. I added a little string of fairy life's to give it a magical feel at night. The bunnies are new this year from the Christmas Tree Shops and the floral came from Hobby Lobby.

Wishing you all a blessed Palm Sunday and Holy Week.






Join me:

Metamorphosis Monday

LouLou Girls

All About Home

Inspire Me Tuesday

Comments

  1. What an adorable centerpiece and love those plates too! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5