A Fall Flirtation

Welcome Friends,

I hadn't planned on posting today, but as I passed by a little washstand in my front entry, I was taken by the sun light shining on the wreath hanging in the mirror.


This wreath is so pretty and I just loved the soft pinks and taupes of the florals. It is a bit of a departure from my deeper color scheme, but I think it co-mingled quite nicely. My fall flirtation with pastels!


I'm thinking about painting this piece white. It is a very orange golden oak, and is kind of a mish mash of parts and repairs. I have had it for about a year now and keep threatening to take the brush to it!



Something about this taupe flower...be still my heart!


If you look to the far right of this pic, you can see a glimpse from something I will be posting about soon.


I am blessed and grateful for your visit today.


Join me:
Dishing It & Digging It
The Scoop
Talk of the Town
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Wine'd Down Wednesday
Fall into Fall
Wow us Wednesday

Comments

  1. You are such a tease, Jane. Far right? Steps? Upper hall? LOL
    I love your wreath and the pretty pastels.
    I'm with you---to paint or not to paint is often the question.
    Have a wonderful week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall pastel wreath is a change from the normal Autumn colors. The colors work well and love the taupe mixed in. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wreath and am intrigued by your desire to paint the washstand. I think it will look amazing. Can’t wait to see what you show us next. On a side note the package you sent arrived on Saturday and I was blown away by the beautiful things so carefully packaged. I am so grateful to have won your giveaway and wanted to thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, what a sweet wreath. I love the wreaths with all the faux flowers, but sometimes they are a bit garish (I happen to have made one of those for my screen porch) your's is so soft and beautiful. It pays to pick the right colors. After collecting antiques for a really long time, I was one of those who scoffed at painting a good piece of wood. I am passed all that now and really love painted pieces. If you think it is too good to paint then don't do it, but if not, have at it. I think it will look wonderful and I can't think what you are up to, maybe changing the carpet on your stairs, or not?..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5