Let it Faux! Let it Faux!

Welcome friends!

Winter has finally turned our way here in Wisconsin and is coming at us like a runaway train.  Yesterday we got socked with about 8 inches of snow and the forecast for tomorrow is a windchill of 35 below zero.  Below zero...

Oh boy.

On the positive, frosty weather is a perfect time for some nesting - home decor projects, baking, cooking, etc.  Yesterday, my school was closed due to the snowstorm and I was able to get after a closet that has been the pit of disorganization for months and months. It felt good to straighten it all out - I even found a forgotten Christmas present for the Mr., lol!

I wanted to show you these super cute muffins I recently purchased from Amazon. They kind of “go” with our cold weather.






Aren’t they just the cutest?  They are so realistic!  They smell like muffins, they even FEEL like muffins, lol.  Another nifty feature is they are magnetized so they are super easy to style in an arrangement.  And...zero calories!  Especially good news this time of year! 


Hope you are all doing well this late January day.  

I am grateful and blessed for your visit today. 

Jane








Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Jane I thought these were real. LOL Very realistic! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane. I absoultely love these. I am heading over to Amazon to look for these. I have a vintage cake holder that I have out on my shelves and it needs some faux muffins like this. When I put real muffins on it they just do not last long enough (hubby eating them!)
    to be a cute display. Thanks for sharing this.
    Hugs and Happy Friday. OMG this cold we are both having and snow. I hope we both get an early Spring. We girls can dream. Hope Palmer is doing ok with these temps. Little Buddy does his thing outside so much faster with his paws hurting from the frozen ground.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, and no calories, the best kind---IF you can resist going and putting some real ones in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- I thought those were real and that you were BAKING while you were cleaning out your closet! LOL So funny. It is so cold here it isn't even funny. Even with the sun out today it LOOKED cold out there and it WAS!
    Happy weekend to you, Jane!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5