Corbel Crush

Hi everyone!

Long time, no blog post. I had good intentions of blogging this year, but holy cats - time has gotten away from me.  All is well in my world, but blogging took a back seat.  Hopefully I will get on the regular to share what I'm up to!

Today I want to share a super cute pair of corbels I recently picked up in the 75% off section of Hobby Lobby.

.

 They are huge and have a great farmhouse vibe. So many times corbels tend to look very ornate and Victorian or Tuscan.  The ones I found have fairly simple lines.


Look at the price - under $9.00 each! Can't beat that.


The finish they came in was bit  orangey/pink for my taste, but that was okay because where I plan on using them calls for a coat of my trim paint.


This is a great shot of the original color alongside one with a coat of the Heirloom White. Although made out of resin, they really have a fabulous rustic texture and look very realistic.


They both received two coats of white paint and are currently drying.  I'll be back tomorrow to show you where they are being used in our house.

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

  1. Wow that is a great price on those. I need some new ones for the new house. I hope my Hobby Lobby has them on sale. Glad to see a post pop up from you.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some old ones in our store almost similar to these. Cannot wait to see what you do with yours. Glad you are back to blogging too! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5