Simple Country Christmas Front Door Decor

Hello friends,

Popping in tonight with some day time views of the front of our house. We kept it simple this year with real greenery and red twig dog wood clippings from our yard.


The red planters really pop against the white siding and dark green door & shutters.  I bought the metal sign from Kirklands this season. "Country roads take me home for the holidays." I just love that! I layered an indoor outdoor buffalo plaid rug (Kohls) with a cute red truck Christmas mat (Kirklands).


The grapevine snowmen in our planter boxes add a fun touvh.  I think I will keep them there until January. The light up and look so cozy at night.



I used cable ties to fasten the pillows and throw blanket to the chairs. We live on a hill and it gets so windy here.  The cable ties have really done the trick of keeping things in place.


I'll be bringing you inside next to show you the indoor decor for this year.  I'll end my Christmas posts with pictures of our house at night.

Hope you all are enjoying the season and taking the time to be "present" during this busy time.

Join me here:
Saturday Sparks
Grace at Home


Comments

  1. Looks beautiful Jane and so welcoming. Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane. I am just realizing that I haven't visited you in some time either. Your home is just perfect for Christmas decorating and your porch looks so pretty. Believe it or not, I still have some Christmas up. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day anymore..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Refresh On The Dining Buffet

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts