We Are Moving!

Hello friends!

I have been absent from blog land for so long.  I keep telling myself I need to start blogging again and then life gets in the way.  I am going to try to be better at posting on the regular.

I definitely have MUCH to share with you all.  After 20 years of living in our current home, we have sold our home and are moving to Kentucky later this summer.  My husband and I grew up in our current town and have never lived more than 20 minutes away from it, so this is a BIG MOVE for us.

I will share all the details in my next post!  In the meantime, I will share some photos from of our current house.  

We will talk soon! 














 



Comments

  1. Good Luck with your move. Congrats on selling your beautiful home. On to new adventures. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your home is beautiful. That sounds like a big move for you. Have you found a new place yet? I can't wait to follow along with it all..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Refresh On The Dining Buffet

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts