Kitchen Progress

 Hi everyone!


Things are moving along at the new house! Although our neighbor's homes did not fare so well after the fire, we were fortunate to have not been delayed in our construction process.  The damage we did suffer was very minor.  My heart still hurts for the neighbors who lost their beautiful new home and the other neighbors who had considerable damage to their new home as well. 

Let me show you the progress made on our kitchen this week. Everything is looking great! It's amazing how things are changing on the daily with the finishes going in now.  They are currently working on the exterior siding and I am so excited to share that with you soon.  The color choice will surely surprise you (and our neighborhood lol)! 









We will be having double ovens. It looks like there is space for only one, but the bottom portion gets cut to fit oven #2.  Although we won't use two ovens at one time very often, I am over the moon about this feature! Thankfully, it was included in our base cost. I don't think the mister would have indulged me if it were an extra cost. 


Our floors have all been installed and you can see just a snippet in the picture above. We had the same floor installed throughout the entire house and I just love how it turned out. With a dog and a brand new grandson, it will be so easy to clean up any spills or mishaps. We will have area rugs in the bedroom and living areas to soften and warm things up. 

Thanks for checking up on me today. I wish you all a glorious 4th of July!







Join me:

Saturday Sparks


Comments

  1. WOW double ovens. You plan on doing some cooking girlfriend. Looking good! Happy 4th. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted wall oven along with a regular freestanding one. At the holidays you will love that. The cabinets are beautiful. I know you are getting so excited to see your new home coming together. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, your kitchen is going to be beautiful. Love the style of cabinets with the hardware. I really didn't realize you were so far along on the build. Wow, so happy that fire didn't cause you too much damage. That must have been so scary.. I can't even count the times I had wished for two ovens. When that time comes for you, you will count your lucky days!.. Hope you had a happy 4th celebration..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Refresh On The Dining Buffet

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts