Christmas Tree Shops & Home Goods Haul

Hi sweet friends,

I am still working on getting settled in our new house, so I apologize for not having posted for so long. I am planning to do a fall home tour series soon. In the meantime, I  thought I'd share a little haul from the Christmas Tree Shops and Home Goods. 

We did not have a Christmas Tree Shop any where near Wisconsin, so I was very excited to find one about fifteen minutes from our Kentucky home. I had been to this location a few years ago when visiting our daughter and son in law. I think this is one of those hit or miss kind of stores, but I will say they knock it out of the park for seasonal paper plates and napkins! Their prices for paper products are amazing and they have so many cute designs.

I was picking up my Wal-Mart grocery order nearby and decided to stop into the Christmas Tree Shop for the first time since moving to KY in August. I was in need of some fall paper plates and napkins.

Aren't these cute?




These seemed really sweet for desserts and snacking.

I picked up some dark chocolate pumpkin biscotti for our daughter. As a new mom, these will be a nice treat with her morning coffee. I also picked up a can of pumpkin spice and butter toffee peanuts. How could I possibly pass those up?😁



I thought these Halloween shaped tortillas chips would be fun with salsa.


 


They had an amazing amount of cute fall decor, but I pushed myself passed it since I'm still unpacking many bins of my own fall decor. I did have to backtrack and grab these cute wooden football pumpkins - too cute. We are a football loving family and these are adorable. Go Packers!

I also bought this little tea towel for just $1.00 and it could be used all year.



These cutting boards could be used as risers, trays or cutting boards, lol. The small was $2.99 and the larger just $7.99, so a real bargain. I also swooned over the hammered copper bowl - how cute filled with gourds for fall? The mini pumpkin cutting board/trivet is pretty enough for your table or even as art. And $1.99? Too good to pass up! The little mini sign (also $1.99) will look cute on a tiered tray in our master bath. 



Lastly, Home Goods was nearby and  I popped in to look at trays for our ottoman. I found one I loved, but it was $50 and just more than I wanted to spend.  The search continues! However, I did find these very pretty riser stands - I love the beaded edges. They are about 8" in size and were only $12.99 for the pair.




It was fun to take a break from unpacking/organizing and physically shop in a store! 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to. I am working on finishing up my fall decor and as I said, I hope to be doing a home tour series soon. 


Until next time,










Join me: 

Comments

  1. WOW you really scored Jane. How fun to have football pumpkins. I will have to see if Bob can make some next year for our store. Happy weekend! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a Garden Ridge store around there. You can find things there too. We lived in Georgetown right down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great store. You found a lot of cute things. Glad you are getting settled into your new place. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great haul Jane! I passed up those adorable risers at our TJ Maxx store one day. I was in a hurry and when I went back for them the next day, of course they were gone! So many possibilities for those! Looking forward to your home tour. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those last riser stands. After a few months drought in HG and TJ...I was amazed on Saturday to see them stocked to the HILT...and packed with shoppers. I didn't buy anything seasonal, except a gift for my son's December birthday. Glad you are enjoying your new area, and finding some sources. HG, never fails to at least stimulate my decorating, if not make me purchase (last purchase was four porch chairs as ours were rusted and falling apart! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, I really like those pretty risers. I bet you are excited, imagining all the Christmas you can do in your beautiful new home. I can't wait to see it all..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5