Fall Coffee Bar

 Hi friends,

Fall is quickly passing and we will be headed toward Thanksgiving and - gasp! - Christmas before you know it. It is such a wonderful time of year, but yikes! It sure goes all too quickly. 

I am still trying to settle into our house and get everything just so. This has kind of created a wall when it comes to blogging for me. You know - it's the old not clean enough, not perfect enough, not enough. Ugh!

Today I decided that I wasn't (never will be) the next Joanna Gaines, but I am enough for me! So, while not the perfection I am striving for, I am sharing with you the current state of my coffee bar.






I guess this is the start of my fall decor series, lol. Next up - our fireplace mantel. 


See you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by.





Joining these link parties:

Metamorphosis Monday

                                                                                 All About Home

                                                                                 Inspire Me Tuesday



Comments

  1. I think your Autumn coffee bar is just perfect! The colors all go together and who cares if you are not Joanna Gaines. You have your own style and it looks wonderful! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jane, I know the feeling. Our house is in a state of ripped up right now--so, any decorating is just not enough, too messy, or non-existant. Your coffee bar is perfect and the fall colors go so well with your Jadeite. Green is a lovely basic and it goes with all seasons. It will be fun to see you tweak this a few times a year! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coffee bar is awesome. I love the old vintage coffee grinder you have on the wall. That piece is so cool. We all love Joanna but will never have her money or team of construction people to do our reno's and decorating. Like I always say if we surround ourselves with what we love then we truly will be happy. I bet you are loving your new home. All fresh and new and no reno's!!!! Have a great new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coffee bar and the first thing that caught my eye was your beautiful Pioneer Woman's Jadeite pieces! I love those and have bought me some too! It takes a while to get settled. We've been here now almost 3 years and I'm always moving things around.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jane, I love how you decorate. We do want our work shown but most of us decorate for ourselves and our family anyway. I love your coffee bar. When we did our kitchen coffee bars were not the thing so I just have about enough room for just the pot..I am enjoying seeing your beautiful new home bit by bit..Happy Wednesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5