Christmas 2021 Home Tour/Our New Kentucky Home

 Merry Christmas dear friends!

I know it's late in the season, but I still wanted to share our new house all gussied up for its very first Christmas! There are a lot of pictures, so I'll keep the words to a minimum. I will be back in a day or two to share some history about some of my favorite pieces of Christmas decor.































Thank you so much for making it to end of this long post! I also want to wish you a very happy and blessed holiday.  I know the holidays are not always easy for many of us (my own  mom passed away on Christmas Day four years ago). So if you are sad or lonely this year, please know you are not alone and you are loved. I do hope you can find joy in even something small... the sunrise, a pretty bird, ice cream(!), the warmth of the sun. Look for the joy - it's there!




Join me here:




Comments

  1. Glad to see Palmer adjusted to his new home. Loved the stacked look for your fireplace and you decorated it fabulously! Also love the vintage green pieces mixed in with the Santa's in your kitchen. The long johns above your tub made me giggle too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jane toyou and your family! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your new house is so comfy and cozy for Christmas. Love what you did over the tub that is too awesome. Glad you were not in the path of those horrible storms. Enjoy your family and Merry Christmas. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely home....and I like all your vignettes and Laughed outloud at the hanging longjohns in the bathroom. Love that. I remember hanging wash at my parents cottage in Waushara County, Wi at Thanksgiving, and my dad's longjohns froze....on the line outside. We would often have Thanksgiving up there for deer hunting! Hugs, I wish you lots of love and family in your new home!!! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, you new home looks lovely and I'm sure you enjoyed it this Christmas. Hope you had a good one and will look forward to a peaceful New Year..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5