Valentine's Day Decor

 

Hi friends,

Another turn of the calendar page, and here we are in February! Valentine's Day will be coming up quickly, so today I want to share my Valentine's decor with you.

I always decorate for Valentine's but I typically don't get too carried away since it comes and goes so quickly. However, I'm a new grandma and I can't resist going all out with seasonal fun! So, I hope you will sit back and enjoy some Valentine's fluff at my house.














We are almost done with a pretty, stained beadboard project and I hope to be sharing that soon. 

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jane

Join me:


Comments

  1. How fun to do a Valentine tree. I use to do a small 4ft one for Valentine's, but stopped doing it years ago. Loving all of your Valentine decor Jane, especially that framed heart saying! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i LOVE the last frame with one of my favorite songs....so delicious and sweet! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jane. Your Valentines home looks beautiful. I love your tree. The glow of the twinkle lights at night must be beautiful. Love the framed heart song too. Everything is so pretty. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane. Of course, you can do it anytime but being a grandma makes it so much better, don't you think? Love the little sparkly tree..Happy Thursday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentine's tree is gorgeous, and I fell in love with that wonderful heart shaped framed script lyric. adorable. Thanks so much for linking up with All About Home. I'll be sharing your post on Monday evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5