A Wee Bit of Irish Decor

 Hi friends!  I am kind of late to the Irish party, but I wanted to share my St. Patrick's Day decor before I take it down.  I have never been an over the top St. Patty's decorator, but with becoming a new grandma you know I'm all in on holiday festiveness now! 

I am taking it all down tomorrow and gearing up for Easter which will be here before you know it. 

Enjoy!













I hope you enjoyed some of my St. Patrick's touches. I will be back soon with the start of Easter decor. 

Have a wonderful weekend, 






Join me at these fun link parties:

Saturday Sparks

Grace at Home

Comments

  1. A wee bit of Irish is an understatement. LOL Just love that Irish tree! So many wonderful Irish items. Maybe I need to start decorating for St Patty's Day. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's more St Patrick's Day decor than I have ever put out. LOL Enjoyed it though, especially the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, your tree is adorable and you have quite a collection of the green. It all looks pretty and I know what you mean about decorating now that you are a grandma. I never have done much decorating for St. Patrick's and this year was no exception. I am starting on a little Easter + spring as tomorrow is the big day..Happy Springtime..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots

    https://www.rehobothorganicfarms.com/supernapier

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Refresh On The Dining Buffet

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts