Christmas Inspo/A Last Year Look Back

Hi y'all,

We will be turning the calendar page in a few days and the holiday season will be upon us very soon. Where in the neck did the year ago?!

I've rounded up pictures from last Christmas - the first one in our new Kentucky home.  I thought you might enjoy a look back and maybe you will find some inspiration for your holiday decor in 2022.  

In no particular order, enjoy!










 



































Join me at these fun parties:

Comments

  1. Loved re-visiting your Christmas past! So many beautiful displays. I could cozy up into your living room anytime. I so love the twinkle of lights during the holiday season. So much I usually leave most lights up until February. I have a confession. I actually started to decorate our guest room for Christmas and am really enjoying doing it. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5