Front Entry Christmas Tour

Hi friends!

I'm hoping to get my home tour edited and posted later today, but in the meantime I'm sharing our front entry. Our house really shines this time of year since it is red! 

Because of the color, I like to keep the decor fairly simple. I found the gorgeous white wall basket at Boomland in Ozark, MO last month. I love the size of it and it really makes a statement on our glass door.

We currently have snow in our yard and I'd love to get some pics for you. Unfortunately, it's a crazy, raging storm out there so I'm using pics from earlier this week.

Hope you all are enjoying and savoring all the holiday moments - Christmas is almost here! Watch for my interior home tour later today.












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5