Monday Musings


Hi Y'all!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well as a very happy Easter. We had a great day, starting off in the morning at church. Our daughter, son in law and grandson came over for our traditional Sunday dinner together. Of course, it was made extra special with Easter baskets, eggs and treats as well as an old fashioned supper of ham, scalloped potatoes, carrots, asparagus, deviled eggs and butter pecan cake

I dont have a lot to share today, as I've been busy taking down the Easter decor and getting the house put back in order. I feel like my house has been sporting holiday decor since October and I'm ready to get back to the basics and let the house breathe a bit. I'm looking forward to sharing my everyday decor with you. 

I will share a few snaps today  of my Easter dining decor and a cute picture of our grandson. Unfortunately, the sun wouldn't let me get a clear picture so please excuse the poor quality. Still cute though!

 










Thanks for stopping by!
Join me:

Comments

  1. Aw, Jane, how sweet, and the best part is hugging your grandson...everything looks lovely!!! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love your table setting. Where did you et those bunnies with the pink poms? Your Eater egg tree is fun too! So glad you were ale to spend time with your grandson He is getting big already. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post!!! I loved every photo and every word!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5