Welcome To My Easter Entry

 Hi friends!

I've been missing from blogging lately, but I'm here to give it another try. Truthfully, our new house has kind of confounded my decorating inspiration. The house itself - the bones, if you will - is just not my style and I've been trying to make friends with it, lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm so very grateful for our home and there are many nice features. I am starting to feel inspired and what better time than this time of renewal? 

With that said, I've got several posts coming up this week featuring what I've done for spring. I pretty much used what I had and tried to reuse find a few things as well.  Hope you enjoy! 



H


The sofa table was a $35 goodwill find many years ago. The mirror belonged to my parents and was originally part of a dresser.

I made these cute carrots last year from yarn and Dollar Tree greenery.



The sweet bunny couple were from Hobby Lobby last year. I think they brought them back this year as well.





I added these cute candle lamps to my lanterns. They are electric and I have them on a remote.













Join me:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Weather Cozy

Cozy Winter Favorites: Wax Melts

Homespun Holiday Countdown Day 5